My friend Andrea,(i also work with her) invited everyone from work to her birthday party at Cooks 2 hole bar in Melba. I ate the best hamburger there... it was SO good. I cant wait to go back and have another. Anyway here is a picture of all of us playing pool. Unfortunately I did not get a picture of Andrea... but we had a great time!!!!! From Left to right.... Taylor, Denise, Taylors wife Laura, Matts wift Kristin, Carlos, And Matt... I am taking the picture..( you cant see me, but I was really cute that night... but no dudes hit on me :o( . Will I ever find my
Anyways Thanks Andrea, for getting us all together! We have to do it again sometime SOON!!








1 comments:
You know, I was thinking the same thing, why didn't you and Denise and I get a picture together, or all of us... We will have to next time. I had great fun with all of you, thanks for coming to the "Ghost Town!"
Post a Comment